Make a difference at UT Health Henderson
Each year the men and women who volunteer at UT Health Henderson provide thousands of hours of invaluable service. They greet guests, answer phones, provide directions and information and help patients to their vehicles. We love being part of this community, and we love seeing folks in the community coming together to help each other. Join us and start making a difference today!
Volunteering is good for you and the community
Did you know that …
- Volunteering is good for your physical and mental health. It’s true. If you’re someone with a little extra time on your hands, volunteering at UT Health gets you on your feet, out of the house and interacting with lots of interesting people.
- Volunteering lets you give back. It’s easy to share the blessings you’ve been given when you spend some time and energy giving back to the community.
- Volunteering lets you make a difference in others’ lives. If you’ve ever had a loved one in the hospital, you know that a kind word or helping hand can make a big difference in a stressful situation.
- Volunteering is a great chance to learn new things. Working with hospital visitors and staff members teaches you new things and reveals talents you may not have known you possess. Want to stay mentally sharp? Having new experiences is key, so put volunteering on your list of things to do!
- Volunteering is fun. Meeting new people, learning new things and being a valued part of the hospital community all adds up to a great experience for our volunteers and the people they serve.
Apply to become a volunteer
If you’re interested in volunteering at UT Health Henderson, please call 903-655-3607 for more information.