At the UT Health Henderson Family Birthplace, OB/GYNs and nurses offer extraordinary support for mothers and newborns. Our policy of continuous care ensures your labor and delivery experience is as smooth and comfortable as possible. The same nurse often stays with you throughout delivery and recovery.
Our birthing center offers:
- Three labor/delivery/recovery rooms
- 11 antepartum and postpartum rooms
- Specialized cesarean section surgery and recovery rooms
- Advanced monitoring equipment
- Infant security systems
- Level I nursery
- Anesthesia providers available for pain relief during labor
- Prenatal classes
- Language access services or interpreters
Plan a tour
If you’re in the process of deciding where to have your baby, we invite you to arrange a tour. If you’ve decided to deliver at the UT Health Family Birthplace in Henderson, we encourage you begin the preregistration process.
Call 903-655-3915 to learn more.