Bringing obstetrics and gynecology to in Henderson
Conveniently located at UT Health Henderson, our women’s clinic provides a full range of women’s healthcare services. Whether you are 17 or 75, a yearly trip to the gynecologist is recommended — so we’re glad to be here to assist the entire Henderson community. If you’re having a baby, our obstetric services will support and guide you during this very exciting time.
Our women’s clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. To schedule an appointment, call 903-657-3915.
- pap smears
- gynecological concerns
- menopause/hormone therapy
- clinical breast exams
- digital mammography
- bone density scanning
- Support services throughout pregnancy for you and your baby
- delivery at the UT Health Family Birthplace in Henderson
- glucose challenge and glucose tolerance tests
- first-trimester, mid-trimester and third-trimester ultrasounds
- group B strep culture