For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, we have implemented the following visitation policy:
- Visitors at all facilities will be screened before being given access to the facility.
- Visitors must be masked upon entering the facility and continue to wear their mask throughout their time in the hospital, including time in the patient room.
- No COVID-positive visitors will be allowed entry.
- Visitation will be allowed in the ICU, including patients with COVID-19, during visiting hours only and limited to one visitor per visiting period. All visitors to COVID patients in the ICU will be required to wear full personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Visitors for end-of-life COVID-positive patients will be required to wear full PPE while in the patient’s room.
Phone and video calls to patients are welcome and encouraged. To call a patient room, please call 903-657-7541, and you must be able to provide the patient’s first and last name.
Last updated: 10/11/21