Surgical services at UT Health Henderson can help improve the quality of life for hundreds of residents in our area every year.
Our state-of-the-art surgical area includes two large surgery suites and two outpatient procedure rooms. Procedures include:
- general surgery including laparoscopic, minimally invasive and open procedures of the appendix, colon, esophagus, gallbladder and bile ducts, liver, pancreas, small bowel, spleen, stomach and thyroid gland.
- orthopedic surgery including outpatient arthroscopic knee and shoulder procedures.
- total joint replacements of the knee, hip and shoulder.
- gastrointestinal procedures.
- gynecologic procedures.
- emergency surgery procedures due to injury accidents.
If you have questions about inpatient or outpatient surgery, please call 903-655-3830.